Request for a Speaker or ACLU-WV Staffer
ACLU-WV speakers attend events throughout the state discussing civil liberties issues relevant to West Virginians. ACLU-WV speakers are available without charge, although honorariums are welcome.
To request a speaker or other staff presence, please fill out the form below as completely as possible. While we endeavor to meet all requests, three weeks advance notice is generally needed.
What topics are covered?
Below is a partial list of the topics we address. If you are interested in an issue not listed or have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Understanding the ACLU: History and Background.
- Criminal Law Reform.
- Know Your Rights Training.
- KYR for LGBTQ+ students.
- KYR for Immigrant communities.
- KYR for protesters.
- Implicit Bias and Anti-Racism.
- Voter Registration and Voting Rights.
- Citizen Lobbying.
- Other trainings and topics created or adapted as requested.