ACLU of Maryland’s Know Your Rights Training Request Form
Do you want to Know Your Rights when interacting with police? Then schedule a training with the ACLU of Maryland!
- Requests must be made 6 weeks in advance.
- Training must take place in the state of Maryland.
- We will address groups of 10 or more.
- We ask that there be no charge for admission.
- We ask that a computer, projector, and sound system be available at the location.
- Organizations and/or individuals must provide a projector that can play a DVD or Wi-Fi for YouTube video.
- We suggest that the sponsoring organization provide food and drinks for the audience and proactively encourage attendance from its constituency.
To request a training for your group, please provide the following information: