Document Your Story
ALL STUDENTS HAVE A RIGHT TO AN EXCELLENT EDUCATION.
Baltimore City public school parents and students, we need to hear your stories and concerns:
• Are conditions in your school deteriorating?
• Does your school lack A/C and heating?
• Does your school have mold or pests?
• Do you miss days or have early dismissals because of school conditions?
• Does your school lack art or music, after-school programs, or other services?
THESE ARE INJUSTICES
The ACLU of Maryland (a civil rights organization) is working with community members to address the unhealthy, unsafe, and unconstitutional conditions of Baltimore’s school buildings.