2019 Activist Academy Application: Moscow
Join the ACLU of Idaho staff and other emerging social justice leaders for a day-long training. Build expertise and knowledge in your advocacy and grassroots activism to successfully mobilize around the issues that matter most to you and your community.
2019 Activist Academy Statewide Tour:
Advancing Change Together
Moscow: Sunday, September 29
1912 Center, Fiske Room, 412 E 3rd St. Moscow, 83843
Check-begins at promptly at 9:15 a.m. The training is from 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. All training materials, food and snacks will be provided.
*This application is only for the Moscow Activist Academy.
The deadline to apply for the Moscow Activist Academy is Friday, September 20 by 5 p.m. PT.
To make sure the Activist Academy is accessible to all people, regardless of financial status, the ACLU of Idaho has limited money to cover some travel expenses. On your application below, please provide an estimate of your travel expenses as requested and a staff member from the ACLU will follow-up with you.
Online applications are preferred, however emailed applications or applications mailed via post are also accepted. Get a print version of the application.
The Activist Academy is free and open to the public but space is limited. While we would like to offer the training to all who apply, priority will be given to those who have not already attended an Activist Academy training or similar training from the ACLU of Idaho.
Emailed submissions can be sent to email@example.com.
Paper applications can be mailed to:
2019 Activist Academy
ACLU of Idaho Foundation
P.O. Box 1897
Boise Idaho 83701
For more information or to submit an application in person, please contact:
Community Engagement Manager
208-344-9750 ext. 1211
1912 Center, Fiske Room
- Parking: Has accessible parking.
- Entrance: Is accessible to people with disabilities, can accommodate wheelchairs/scooters, but the entrance doors do not open automatically.
- Building space: Meets all requirement of the American with Disabilities Act. Training rooms will be on the second floor.
- Bathrooms: There are separate men’s and women’s bathroom with individual stalls. The bathrooms are accessible and stalls are large enough for someone in a wheelchair to use.
- Animals: Service, support and companion animals are allowed.