This form can be used to change your communication preferences for:
- Paper mail communications;
- Phone communications;
- Data sharing with non-ACLU organization platforms that deliver targeted content (Please note, opting out of this practice will also unsubscribe you from our email communications.)
- List sharing agreements with non-partisan organizations.
For other changes to your communication preferences, you have the following options:see your options described in our privacy statement
- If you are enrolled to receive non-People Power email communications from the American Civil Liberties Union, American Civil Liberties Union Foundation, or any state/local ACLU affiliate organization (“Affiliate”): click on the “Unsubscribe” link in the footer of any email from one of those organizations to change your communication preferences.
- If you are enrolled in the American Civil Liberties Union’s People Power program: click on the “Unsubscribe” link in the footer of any People Power email to opt out of the program.
- If you are enrolled to receive automated recurring text messages from 82623, text or reply “STOP” to 82623 to opt out, and for other autodialed text messages we send via an autodialer, reply “STOP” or follow instructions in the text message.
- Send an e-mail to: ACLUpreferences@aclu.org; or
- Send mail to: ACLU Membership Department, 125 Broad Street, 18th Floor, New York, NY 10004.
To make changes to your communication preferences, please provide the following information.