HELP WIN IMPACTFUL POLICE REFORMS IN MARYLAND
Maryland's policing system is working exactly as intended. It's unacceptable. Reforms are necessary, not optional. Anything short of enacting these five reforms is not acceptable. Please sign this petition!
Join ACLU of Maryland and more than 90 other organizations to demand that the General Assembly pass the following police reforms:
- Repeal the Law Enforcement Officers' Bill of Rights (LEOBR).
- Control of the Baltimore City Police Department must be restored to Baltimore City residents.
- Investigations into police misconduct must be transparent.
- Limit the use of force by law enforcement.
- Remove police officers from our children's schools.
Now is the time for us to commit to winning five impactful police reforms that will make a real difference statewide.