Before you start, here is an overview of what to expect in this application.
1. Contact Information
2. Demographic Information
Essay Prompts (Required)
Short Essay Prompt: Please describe your interest in social justice, organizing, and advocacy. (SHORT RESPONSE, 2-3 sentence
Short Essay Prompt: What skills and experience do you hope to gain from this program that you can apply to advocate and/or organize in your community? (SHORT RESPONSE, 2-3 sentences)
Long Essay Prompt Options:
1) What do you see as your generation's greatest threat to civil rights and what gives you the most hope?
2) Can you tell us of a time that you witnessed or experienced an injustice? What did you do - or wish you had done - to address it?
Tip: Compose your response in a separate document, then copy and paste it in the space provided. Save the document for your records.
- Apply for Financial aid: If you would like to apply for financial aid, please complete this separate financial aid form immediately after submitting this application
- Accommodation for applicants with disabilities: We are committed to making every effort to accommodate applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you need assistance in the application process by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Learn more about the ACLU Advocacy Institute
What skills and experience do you hope to gain from this program that you can apply to advocate and/or organize in your community? (SHORT RESPONSE, 2-3 sentences)